Thursday 18 November 2010

Piece of Me #9: Pining for Paolo...


Is anyone else desperately awaiting the return of Mr Nutini?

Scottish soul sensation Paolo seems to have disappeared off the radar somewhat.

And I, like many others, want him back!

These Streets take me right back to happy university days... it makes me nostalgic of Jesmond’s narrow packed side streets, lined in the summer with gangs of scantily dressed students enjoying meat from Grainger market on disposable bbqs...
And New Shoes has picked me up many a time when I’ve been feeling low...
As well as that, he was the mastermind behind Pencil Full of Lead - the 21st Century Jazz inspired soundtrack guaranteed to brighten my day every time...

His performance at Evolution Festival last May with the gals even reduced me to tears...

So come on Paolo, you’re a music maestro, a vocal whizkid... show us what you’ve got!


1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to listen to Paolo all day today...

    ReplyDelete